Sunvik Steels Private Limited was established in 2003 at Jodidevarahalli in Sira Taluk, Tumkur District, Karnataka. It was the first Integrated Steel Plant built on an area spanning 50 acres.
Combining state-of-the-art technologies with deep-rooted knowledge, Sunvik Steel has established a formidable reputation since its inception. Leveraging cutting-edge German technology in the manufacturing process, the company's emphasis on excellence of quality is evident in all the products, which include sponge iron, billets, power and TMT bars. Sunvik Steels is headed by partners interested in building strong, reliable products that facilitate the process of construction.
Delivering superior quality, cementing strong relationships with clients and end-users, constantly striving to build a better enduring world; Sunvik Steels is more than just impeccable products. It's about building a strong future.
- To create a product par excellence using cutting-edge technology blended with an in-depth knowledge on the same
- To certify sustainable high quality standards in congruence with our expanding scope of operations and in adherence with environmental standards
- To strive towards maintaining customer satisfaction and product quality at all times
- To internalise the pursuit of ‘Quality’ into the framework of the organization
- To epitomise ‘Quality’ in all our actions, reflecting in our sincere efforts, intelligent direction and skillful execution towards our products, clients, vendors and our employees
- Consolidate our strengths with greater achievements in quality without compromising on environmental standards
While Sunvik Steels remains focused in the pursuit of its operational goals, it is also committed to being a good corporate citizen and a contributing member of the surrounding community.
Sunvik Steels has invested more than Rs.50 crore to set up a Wasted Heat Recovery Captive Power plant of 10 MW which reduces the Green House Gas emissions. The Captive Power plant is installed at its present manufacturing location and uses coal and waste gases as its raw material for generating energy. This means that gases which are not generating any revenue at present will be utilized as a fuel to run the power plant resulting in 40-50% reduction in power costs.
CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
Sunvik Steel is committed towards making a difference in bringing about equilibrium in society through its sustained CSR activities which focuses on strengthening and empowering the economically underprivileged.
By providing employment to over more than 1000 people, the company has been contributing to both micro and macro-economic growth in the society.
Since its inception, the company has been playing a key role in bolstering the infrastructure in the surrounding villages. Progress in transportation and road developments has indeed made a difference by enhancing the standard of living of our neighborhood community.
Today the company is proud to be contributing the highest tax revenue to the Government from the district of Tumkur.